It’s a known, proven fact that pesto is the besto. I say it, Phoebe Buffay says it, what more do you need?!
The reasons pesto is the besto are:
- Pesto is insanely quick and easy to make (like for real easy to make)
- It’s beyond versatile and is perfect on everything except banana ice cream! Trust me, I’ve tried it!
- It’s also insanely healthy, especially if you make it Party in My Plants style, which involves sneaking mega-nutrition-packed greens into the pesto which you’ll never taste. Hence how spinach makes its way into this pesto recipe 😀
Ok, so this pesto recipe. It’s great. You’ll love it. And here’s how to make it:
Spinach, Lemon, Avocado, No-Oil Pesto! #pestoisthebesto
Author: Party in My Plants
Serves: quite a bit
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled (duh)
- 1 cup spinach or kale (or more if you're awesome!)
- ⅔ cup basil
- Umm, just throw everything into your food processor (mini or full-size) and process it?!
- I mean, does it GET any easier than that?!?!
- 🙂 🙂 🙂