Got a new holiday recipe for ya!
It’s these PLANT-BASED, HIGH-PROTEIN, CHEWY GINGERBREAD COOKIES!!
My favorite part about this cookie recipe is….well, there’s so much I love about this recipe that choosing my favorite would be like Santa choosing his favorite reindeer! IMPOSSIBLE.
I mean….just listen to this jingle and you’ll get why I love them so much:
And then make them yourself and see for yourself how love-able them are:
- 1 cup spelt flour (or other flour of your choice)
- 1 cup Sunwarrior vanilla plant-protein powder (or sub more flour + 1 tsp vanilla extract!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup molasses
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ALL ingredients together in one bowl. (Yep. Wet AND dry in one!!)
- Plop batter (or shape them nicely then place them) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and dive in!