LISTEN HERE OR ON ITUNES:
I used to live with an insurmountable amount of anxiety. Anxiety attacks were a painful and routine part of my life. It was like my anxiety was my Uber drive and I was just a lost, helpless passenger in the back seat!
Until enough was enough and I quit them.
In this episode, I walk you through the 6 out-of-the-box, drug-free things I’ve done to effectively kick my anxiety to the curb (and keep it there like a loser for over 4 years now).
If you struggle with anxiety, you cannot afford to skip this episode! (Sorry, not trying to make you anxious about it, but seriously.)
Mentioned in this episode:
The 6 things I did to kick-anxiety-in-the-crotch:
- I snapped myself out of it with STICKK.com and discovered that it’s me, not the anxiety, who runs the show.
- I rationalize with myself when possible.
- And I pray when it’s not.
- I sweat the anxiety out of me!
- I eat loads of plants and a minuscule amount of crap.
- I anticipate and allow the anxiety to give myself a home court advantage against it.
^^Those 6 things are what have made me into a completely different human than I was just 4 years ago when I was having anxiety attacks on the reg.
After listening to this episode…
… I hope you’re feeling amped to try some of these actions to start axing your anxiety!
I’ve helped lots of my private coaching clients attack their anxiety as it can help lessen bloat and other belly issues so if you’d like to dive into this topic with me individually, feel free to email me at: email@example.com